- Love on Site: An age-gap, sexy boss hard hat gay romance
- Love on the Web: A geek age gap south beach friends to lovers gay romance
- Love on Stage: A new adult age gap rock star gay romance
- Love on the Pitch: A jock/geek friends to lovers rugby romance
- Love on the Map: An enemies to lovers military bad boy romance
Sweet-natured computer geek Larry Leavis is six-foot-six and uncomfortable in his own skin.
His only salvation is his ability as a computer programmer, which leads him to a great job developing apps for a start-up on South Beach. If only his love life could be as simple.
He’s torn between two lovers – client Victor Kunin, who spins a dark web to trap him, and handsome entrepreneur Julian Argento, who has to learn to trust again before he can be Larry’s Mr. Right.
Another sexy look at the search for love and career success on South Beach from Neil Plakcy, author of the “Love on” series. Features friends to lovers, geeks in love, and lots of sexy man candy.
Julian was the first guy who made me feel like my height was no big deal, which was funny, because he was only six feet tall himself. From the moment we started to talk at Java Joe’s, I felt, I don’t know, normal.
Julian was handsome in a Latin-lover kind of way. Wavy black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones. His five o’clock shadow had reached the perfect level of scruffy, and though his English was excellent, he had a very slight Spanish accent.
Way out of my league, of course.